Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Every Moment

I read recently that we shouldn't try to recreate moments with God because He always has something new and more for us. Today I drove home to see my aunt who was in town for the day. When I got home, I took a walk on the trail around our property then sat on the swing in patchy sunshine. There was just a slight breeze, which we all know is rare here in Oklahoma, and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. Sitting there amongst the scent of damp earth while listening to the birds, I wanted to capture that moment to relive again and again. That's when I remembered what I mentioned above. Life is beautiful. The best is yet to come. Enjoy every moment and don't waste it by wondering how you can make it last forever. There's another sunny day coming, and it is going to be even more beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment